February 3, 2015, 7:30pm @ McMahon Fine Arts Center Theater, Providence Day School
Keynote address with Catherine Steiner-Adair, author of The Big Disconnect: Protecting Childhood and Family Relationships in the Digital Age
$36 November 3 – November 21
$54 November 22 – February 3
Workshops: February 4, 2015 @ Shalom Park
$75 February 4 Half Day from 9:30am-1:45pm includes snacks lunch and breakout sessions (Parents and educators)
- 9:30 am Bridging the Big Disconnect with Dr. Catherine Steiner Adair
- 11:00 am How to navigate screen time with your children without having daily meltdowns
- 11:00 am Lost Potential: When Video Games are no longer Games
12:30 pm Lunch and Round Table Discussions facilitated by Southeast Psych
$60 February 4 Half Day from 2:00-5:00pm (geared for professionals)
- 2:00 pm Appropriate, interactive, and responsible ways to integrate technology into the classroom.
- 3:30 pm Technology and the Brain: Is there a learning shift in brain connections?
$110 for Full Day, February 4, 2015
Group discounts available.